Occupational Therapy Australia is pleased to offer you access to valuable services and resources, which have been created to assist in supporting your career and ongoing professional development.
Standards of Practice
- Code of Ethics.
- National Competency Standards for Entry Level Occupational Therapists.
- National Competency Standards for Occupational Therapists working in Mental Health.
- National and World Federation of Occupational Therapists Accreditation of Australian Occupational Therapy Programs.
- Support from experts via the MentorLink program.
- Online PD tracker automatically tracks every piece of professional development you undertake with us, as well as providing you with a facility to record PD that you complete with other providers.
- ASD Online learning package.
- Member rates to all Occupational Therapy Australia professional development events and conferences.
- Reciprocal member rates to other professional development events and conferences.
- Access to Interest Groups, Regional Groups and Community of Practice Online Forums.
- Subscription to the highly-regarded, peer-reviewed Australian Occupational Therapy Journal.
- Free access to the British, Canadian, South Africa, India & New Zealand Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- Subscription to the bi-monthly Connections magazine.
- Monthly email newsletter.
- Website, Facebook and Twitter Alerts.
Promotion of the Profession
- Eligibility for National Awards and Prizes.
- Making presentations at various relevant conferences and seminars.
- Promotions and Media.
- Generating and distributing information flyers.
- Staging OT Week activities across Australia.