Occupational Therapy Australia – ACT Division is the peak body for occupational therapists in the Capital Territory. We are committed to promoting the occupational therapy profession in the ACT by:
- Ensuring the professional strength of occupational therapists practicing in the ACT;
- Being aware of and promoting the meeting of consumers’ needs in the ACT;
- Lobbying for and representing the occupational therapy profession on a state level;
- Forming and maintaining strategic partnerships and alliances with relevant individuals and organisations.
- WEBINAR SERIES Therapist centred practice: How to work at your best in a busy world.
8 May 2013
- WEBINAR - Occupational Therapy in Palliative Care
21 May 2013
- WEBINAR: Making Sleep Every OTs Business
28 May 2013
- Intro into Medical Legal (Intro Forensic OT and reporting)
13 Jun 2013
- Motivational Interviewing
28 Jun 2013