OT of the NT AWARD
Nominations Extended to 23 September 2016
Click HERE for more information.
Occupational Therapy Australia is the peak body for occupational therapists in the Northern Territory and Queensland. We are committed to promoting the occupational therapy profession in the Northern Territory and Queensland by:
- Ensuring the professional strength of occupational therapists practising in the Northern Territory and Queensland;
- Being aware of and promoting the meeting of consumers’ needs in the Northern Territory and Queensland;
- Lobbying for and representing the occupational therapy profession on a state level;
- Forming and maintaining strategic partnerships and alliances with relevant individuals and organisations.
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend to become an OTA NT/QLD member and receive a $100 CPD voucher to put towards any CPD event in the 2016/17 financial year.
This promotion is only available to new memberships and is not valid for student memberships or members renewing from the 2016-17 membership period. Referrer must be a current financial member of Occupational Therapy Australia. CPD voucher will be posted to the referring member when the new member has paid their fees. CPD vouchers are non-transferrable and can only be used by the person named on the voucher.
NT/QLD CPD CALENDAR
View the latest NT/QLD CPD Calendar HERE
AUSTRALIAN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY JOURNAL (AOTJ)
Members automatically receive a hard copy of the Journal by post upon becoming a member of the association. Members also have full online access to current and past journal issues via the Links to Resources.
AOTJ Member Guide: Accessing past AOTJ articles through AOTJ online
- Calendar V14 (203Kb)
- ONLINE Mindful Employer eLearning Program NAT
1st Dec 15
- ONLINE Helping Children with Autism - Online Learning Package
17th May 16
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Home Mods News Flash! Current International Home Modification Research Initiatives (Qld)
27th Sep 16
- WEBINAR SERIES: E-Mental Health Skills and Strategies for OT’s (NAT)
10th Oct 16
- RECORDED WEBINAR SERIES: E-Mental Health Skills and Strategies for OT’s (NAT)
11th Oct 16