OT in the NT
Working as an Occupational Therapist in the Northern Territory (N.T) is a challenging and rewarding experience. There is a wide variety of roles and many opportunities across a range of profession specific and generic roles.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) Spotlight on the census highlights that for the average individual occupational therapist working in the Northern Territory there is the potential to have a sense of isolation from peers: The N.T divisional member association supports occupational therapists to be part of our professional community and offers members the opportunity to enhance best practice through professional development, support and access to profession specific information. We also work to advocate and lobby on your behalf.
You can find out more about working in the Northern Territory in our work and study section.
- ONLINE Mindful Employer eLearning Program NAT
1st Dec 15
- WEBINAR SERIES: Model of Human Occupation (MOHO) in Mental Health (QLD)
26th Feb 16
- ONLINE Helping Children with Autism - Online Learning Package
17th May 16
- Sunset Session: OT's & PHN's - Where Do We Fit In?
31st May 16
- WEBINAR Bariatric Management & Occupational Therapy 2 part series (NAT)
8th Jun 16