OT in the NT
Working as an Occupational Therapist in the Northern Territory (N.T) is a challenging and rewarding experience. There is a wide variety of roles and many opportunities across a range of profession specific and generic roles.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) Spotlight on the census highlights that for the average individual occupational therapist working in the Northern Territory there is the potential to have a sense of isolation from peers: The N.T divisional member association supports occupational therapists to be part of our professional community and offers members the opportunity to enhance best practice through professional development, support and access to profession specific information. We also work to advocate and lobby on your behalf.
You can find out more about working in the Northern Territory in our work and study section.
- ONLINE Mindful Employer eLearning Program NAT
1st Dec 15
- ONLINE Helping Children with Autism - Online Learning Package
17th May 16
- WEBINAR Thrive - Just Not Survive (NAT)
27th Jun 16
- RECORDED WEBINAR Thrive - Just Not Survive (NAT)
28th Jun 16
- WEBINAR SERIES: Business Basics for Establishing an OT Private Practice (NATIONAL)
11th Jul 16