Occupational Therapy Australia is the peak body for occupational therapists. We are committed to promoting the occupational therapy profession by:
- Ensuring the professional strength of occupational therapists practising in NT/QLD;
- Being aware of and promoting the meeting of consumers’ needs in NT/QLD;
- Lobbying for and representing the occupational therapy profession on a state level;
- Forming and maintaining strategic partnerships and alliances with relevant individuals and organisations.
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend to become an OTA NT/QLD member and receive a $100 CPD voucher to put towards any CPD event in the 2016/17 financial year.
This promotion is only available to new memberships and is not valid for student memberships or members renewing from the 2016-17 membership period. Referrer must be a current financial member of Occupational Therapy Australia. CPD voucher will be posted to the referring member when the new member has paid their fees. CPD vouchers are non-transferrable and can only be used by the person named on the voucher.
CPD REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
- Codes & Guidelines - Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development
- Template - Example of a CPD Record for Occupational Therapists
- Fact Sheet - Continuing Professional Development Fact Sheet
- Flyer - CPD - Your Obligations
NT/QLD CPD CALENDAR
AUSTRALIAN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY JOURNAL (AOTJ)
- Members automatically receive a hard copy of the Journal by post upon becoming a member of the association. Members also have full online access to current and past journal issues via the Links to Resources.
- AOTJ Member Guide: Accessing past AOTJ articles through AOTJ online
HEALTH SERVICE COMPLAINTS IN QLD
- From 1 July 2014, if you wish to make a complaint against a health service provider in Qld you must contact the Office of the Health Ombudsman (OHO) - click here to be redirected to their website.
DONATE TO OTA RESEARCH & AWARD FUNDS
- Donations to our various awards and research funds are welcomed. You are able to find more information on each of the awards here. To donate, click here.
OT DRIVING ASSESSORS IN QLD
FIND AN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST IN QLD
ONLINE STORE (APST & COPM KITS)
WORKCOVER QLD TENDER - OTA RESPONSE
- ONLINE Mindful Employer eLearning Program NAT
1st Dec 15
- ONLINE Helping Children with Autism - Online Learning Package
17th May 16
- WEBINAR SERIES: E-Mental Health Skills and Strategies for OT’s (NAT)
10th Oct 16
- RECORDED WEBINAR SERIES: E-Mental Health Skills and Strategies for OT’s (NAT)
11th Oct 16
- 3rd Australian Forensic OT Forum - 13 & 14 October 2016
13th Oct 16