(03) 6493 6188
Department of Health Tasmania are seeking applications for the role of Senior Occupational Therapist – Rural Practice.
- Fixed Term, full time, day worker position working up to 76 hours per fortnight until February 2023.
- Salary: $96,689 - $114,391 per annum + 10% superannuation + access to salary packaging
(03) 9377 3400
• Join Victoria’s largest and leading mental health organisation NorthWestern Mental Health
• A position for Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Registered Psychiatric Nurses and Psychologists
• Full Time Fixed Term position - Flexible working arrangements negotiable
(03) 9966 9100
Exciting new leadership role at our new purpose-built YPARC | Parkville | Full-time ongoing opportunity
• Newly created Family Clinician role to provide mental health care for young people and families/carers at YPARC, based in Parkville
• This is an exciting time of growth in youth mental health – make a big impact!
• Full-time ongoing opportunity | Flexibility and work-life balance
Manta Therapy is seeking Occupational Therapists who are passionate about providing person-centred, evidence-based assessments and intervention for clients across the lifespan. Our therapists work collaboratively as a team to provide multidisciplinary care within a varied disability caseload. Your clients will include people with various diagnoses and disability types.
- Full Time
- Between $80,000 and $125,000 per annum, plus super, CPD and relocation package options. Salary is dependent on prior experience and training
- Applications close 16/03/2021
(07) 4150 2590
Location: Occupational Therapy Department, Bundaberg Hospital
0438 704 993
• Fixed term Two Years Part Time / Fulltime positions
• Clinical and education leadership role
• Support your discipline through learning and practice development
(02) 6594 6898
Taree, NSW, Australia 2430
Are you looking for a wonderful, beautiful new place to live work and play?
Taree locals love where they live, they love no traffic jams. They love their river, their beaches, their mountains, their community, their culture, their great schools, their lower housing prices and higher standard of living. They also love their thriving business community and fantastic career opportunities.
If moving to a regional area seems daunting because of the changes and effort needed to make the move then worry no more. We will connect you with our favourite real estate agents to help you rent or buy, connect you to schools, help your spouse find employment (especially if they are also professionally qualified), introduce you to sporting groups and special interest groups. We don’t just want you to work here – we want you to live here!
(08) 8638 4656
Job Ref: 777579 Occupational Therapist, Child Health and Development AHP1/2 Port Pirie
• Yorke and Northern Local Health Network, Community and Allied Health, Port Pirie
• Salary: $65,487 - $97,774 p.a - Temp F/T (up to 12 months) - AHP1/AHP2
0438 938 861
• Ongoing Full Time position available
• Exciting Senior Clinician role in a new and emerging service - Orygen @ Home
• Partner with young people, families and carers to provide inpatient like care within the home environment
The primary focus of this role is to provide clinical occupational therapy, leadership and expertise at a high practice level for the provision and coordination of evidence-based consumer-centred care in accordance with organisational goals for the continuing care team. Based in Southport.
For further information on our health service, please watch our corporate video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/A8EtQFMm9XE"
• Be part of an dynamic team at Monash Health, Emergency Mental Health
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• Mental Health assessments across the life span
The University of Queensland (UQ) OT Life Skills clinic is a student led clinic delivering onsite and community paediatric services to families, schools and communities in Brisbane. We are seeking an experienced paediatric Occupational Therapist to join our team, January - June 2022 in the role of OT Clinical Educator.
0437 435 060
Url: https://melbournehealth.mercury.com.au/ViewPosition.aspx?Id=dB7UmbLI4Yo=&mode=Preview Contacts:
• An exciting opportunity to join the leadership team at Orygen Specialist Programs, based in Parkville
• This is an exciting time of growth in youth mental health – make a big impact
• Full-time ongoing opportunity | Will consider part-time applicants | Flexibility and work-life balance
0449 508 803
• Allied Health Grade 4 Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Clinical Psychologist or Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 5
• Based primarily at Sunshine, Visy Cares Hub and servicing Satellite Service at Melton and Wyndham
• The position is a Part-Time 0.8 EFT / Ongoing
Are you looking for a change from case management or clinical work? Would you like to use your core OT skills and clinical skills to try something new? We offer full training, flexible hours and working from home, excellent remuneration and challenging work with an employer who cares and supports its valued team.
(03) 9342 4033
• This is a new fixed term role within Neuropsychiatry at the Royal Melbourne Hospital
• Intake and Liaison, working within a comprehensive multidiscipline team
• Flexible and supportive working arrangements
(03) 8371 8250
• Join the NorthWestern Mental Health Forensic Interface Team (MH-FIT)
• Receive violence risk assessment training and expand your expertise
• Ongoing Full Time position - Based in Pascoe Vale South
0447 311 358
Women's PARC, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Perinatal Emotional Health
• Based at Sunshine Hospital
• Full time, ongoing role
• Dynamic and influential role with a great opportunity to lead, implement and grow new specialist programs at MWAMHS
Clinical Case Manager - Mobile Support & Treatment
Full Time Ongoing - Clayton Community Mental Health Service
• Full Time/Permanent position
• Excellent Team Culture