Occupational Therapy Australia Victoria Division provides member benefits through access to local professional support and resources and through opportunities to contribute to, and shape, professional excellence.
We actively embrace our responsibilities for Member Services, Professional Excellence, Advocacy and Organisational Sustainability by
Promoting a focus on members and their needs
All of our operations are based upon, and responsive to, the needs of our members.
Promoting excellence in occupational therapy clinical practice
Our members contribute to the implementation and strengthening of the standards for clinical practice through education, professional development, research and collaborative partnerships.
Advocating for occupational therapy and occupational therapists
We continue to advocate for the essential role of occupational therapy to relevant parties in the health care system.
Strengthening our organisation
We maintain and develop a robust and sustainable professional organisation with sound governance, management and member engagement processes.
- ONLINE Mindful Employer eLearning Program NAT
1st Dec 15
- CPD Online Library: Functional Capacity Evaluations: current evidence
1st Jan 17
- CPD Online Library: E-Mental Health Skills and Strategies for OT’s
12th Jan 17
- CPD Online Library - Helping Children with Autism
9th Feb 17
- WEBINAR: Working and Playing in Schools: Practical Tips & Tricks for Occupational Therapists (NT/QLD)
14th Feb 17