Are you a new graduate looking to commence a successful career in in Occupational Rehabilitation?!
Or are you an OT looking to make the move from clinical?!
Or would you like to move across to a leading national provider?!
We are seeking passionate and driven Occupational Therapists across NSW!
From a family-started company to an ever-growing national business, we’re committed to being the most respected national rehab and wellbeing business in Australia.
We love connecting with our customers and empowering them to achieve better results. We're all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking. We are grounded in authenticity and work together to deliver value for our customers through every interaction. It's a fast-paced business, and that's the way we love it. We know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success.
We are seeking a passionate and driven Occupational Therapist to join our expanding NSW team. You will be working as part of a highly experienced, knowledgeable and fun team. You will have the opportunity for exposure to a variety of customers, different schemes and varying complexities of cases and career progression. We have office locations in Alexandria, Parramatta, Newcastle, Orange and Wollongong.
Day to day you will be providing the following:
- One off assessments including Workplace, Ergonomic, Activities of Daily Living and Functional Capacity Assessments.
- Case Management services for both returning injured people to their original employer and/or assisting them to find new employment.
- Facilitating upgrades in medical capacity in consultation with client’s treating parties.
- Injury management services provided for clients across insurance schemes (i.e. WorkCover, Life and CTP schemes).
This is ideally a full-time position however part time will be considered. We are also keen to hear from contractors in Sydney and across NSW.
Your expertise and communication skills will be what you are known for! You'll be curious and will continuously seek out ways to improve customer's experiences and outcomes. You will be qualified as an:
- Occupational Therapist with relevant full AHPRA registration;
You'll also need:
- Current Police Clearance (or a willingness to obtain);
- Demonstrated occupational rehabilitation experience is required;
- Sound communication skills both written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical thinking & problem solving;
- Honesty, integrity, a good team attitude & positive approach; and
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement.
We offer a thorough induction programme for new graduates looking to start a successful career in injury management or experienced clinicians looking to move off the tools and into a very rewarding industry!
We also offer regular opportunities for career progression to suit your interests, stage and skills, including projects, quality and/or customer account management. From us, you can expect:
- Excellent remuneration + benefits.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- A generous consultant incentive scheme.
- Laptop and iPhone.
- Discounted gym membership at our Alexandria office location.
- Our commitment to your work life balance.
- Genuine & friendly working culture.
- Regular staff celebrations, award and charity events such as our Procare Group annual cricket day.
- Work with prestigious clients incl. ASX 100 companies.
If you are looking to join a focused and driven team, as part of a family-owned and led company, have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing a high-quality service, we want to hear from you!
For more information, check out our website www.procaregroup.com.au or contact our careers team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send in your application via the link with your CV and cover letter.