Narrogin and surrounding areas Accessability is a non for profit disability service provider in the Wheatbelt and Great Southern region WA. We are passionate about making a difference to participants with disabilities within their home and the community. We assist people who experiencing challenges in their day to day living as a result of their psycho-social, physical and/or intellectual disability.
The OT team at Accessability are dedicated to providing therapy services to individuals and their families under NDIS, working alongside support services in the wheatbelt and great southern region. Our team philosophy emphasises using person/family centred practice delivering quality therapy services. If you are interested in this exciting role based in Katanning/Narrogin Apply today!
The therapy team are part of the wider Accessability organisation providing therapy services to individuals and their family under National disability insurance scheme, working alongside support services and supported accommodation in the wheatbelt and great southern region. Were looking forward a professional, dynamic dedicated therapist who can effectively deliver Occupational therapy assessment and intervention in a range of settings, working with a range of participants with Disabilities.
To be successful, you must be an Individual who can effectively deliver Occupational therapy assessment and intervention in a range of settings, working with a range of participants with Disabilities. To be considered for this position you will have general registration with AHPRA. Ideally you will also have a working knowledge of the NDIS, and have worked in the disability sector to be able to implement NDIS funded therapy services and evaluate service outcomes using person centred approaches and evidence-based practices.
This work includes: Providing OT assessment including functional capacity assessments, Assistive technology assessment/prescription, standardised assessments, outcome measures and Occupational therapy plans, interventions and reviews in line with evidence based practice
What we can offer you
- Salary packaging options
- Flexible working arrangements
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Induction and training as part of your OT role with regular clinical supervision and support
- A supportive team environment dedicated to professional development and best practice
- An opportunity for varied clinical experiences working in diverse settings with a range of ages including psycho-social, physical and intellectual disabilities.
- Completed Bsc degree in Occupational therapy with general registration with AHPRA
- Be able to work with people with a wide range of ages and disabilities and their families
- Ability to work effectively as a part of an established and cohesive therapy team
- Competence with Microsoft applications, client management systems
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills and time management
- Ability to problem solve, manage a caseload, prioritise and work autonomously
- Current Drivers Licence- willing to travel to a variety of country locations during the working day for home visiting in and around the wheatbelt region/great southern region
- Flexibility in working hours to meet with needs of participant with disability
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children Card and Police Clearance
To apply, please forward your resume, and a covering letter addressing the criteria to :
Danielle Smitham Therapy services manager firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this exciting role please don’t hesitate to call Danielle Smitham to find out more on 0499 773 418.