2021-2022 Renewals Now Open
How to Renew
Renewals are now open for 2021/2022 memberships. Members, to renew your membership before it expires and retain continued access to your benefits—such as exclusive insurance discounts with Aon, huge savings on CPD/National Events, and one-on-one practice support—please:
- Login to your OTA account
- If you have forgotten (or not yet set) your password for the new site, click here
- Visit you Member Dashboard
- Click on your unique renewal notification link (see screenshot below) to complete the renewal form
(If you experience any difficulties completing the renewal form on Internet Explorer, please try another browser such as Chrome or Safari)
Looking Forward to the Future With You
We have a lot of exciting projects in the coming 12 months, that we are excited to share with members, as our continuing member benefits remain constant, we are constantly looking to expand the offering to members.
- Lobbying & Advocacy. Launching an Advocacy toolkit to support members to advocate for the profession. This will enable OTs to contribute to the ongoin advocacy projects that OTA undertake. Lobbying & Advocacy have also placed focus on building the profile of OTs in Mental Health over the next 12 months.
- Practice Support. Our Professional Practice team is working on the OTA Supervision program, along with the Private Practice Toolkit, providing resources to private practice OTs, that will provide, financial planning, HR and clinical requirements.
- Events & CPD. The OT Exchange is back in 2022 and in a face-to-face format, while OTA is excited to be expanding the CPD program with both face-to-face and virtual options.
- Divisions & RAP. Divisions are heading up a new Networking series which will be structured opportunities for OTs to meet face to face in a social setting with the aim to establish and build their OT networks in a purposeful way. There will also be a relaunching of the Hot Topic series for members.
Know that OTA is focusing on our Vision to raise the profile of occupational therapy, while bringing value to members. OTA is investing to provide you with improved services, more resources and additional practice support. Contact us at email@example.com to find out more about what you can expect in the coming year.