Association PD Events
A listing of upcoming professional development activities conducted by the Association is available here.
You can register yourself (and/or a group of your colleagues) online for any of the activities that you wish to attend.
Members are also welcome to register for particular activities that are conducted in other regions -for example, a member from Victoria can register for an activity conducted in Queensland - simply select the other region to view the available activities.
Webinars are open to anyone in any state but attendees need to ensure they login at the appropriate time (if in a different time zone). The code listed under each webinar denotes the origin of the webinar and is there purely for administrative purposes. Occupational Therapy Australia take no responsibility for technical problems, inadequate internet access or other software non-compatibilities.
To get started, select your region from the map on the left.
- ONLINE Mindful Employer eLearning Program NAT
1st Dec 15
- CPD Online Library: Functional Capacity Evaluations: current evidence
1st Jan 17
- CPD Online Library: E-Mental Health Skills and Strategies for OT’s
12th Jan 17
- CPD Online Library - Helping Children with Autism
9th Feb 17
- WEBINAR: Working and Playing in Schools: Practical Tips & Tricks for Occupational Therapists (NT/QLD)
14th Feb 17
- WEBINAR: A house: walls and beams. A home: more than it seems. How to provide culturally responsive solutions that value the meaning of home (NT/QLD)
17th Feb 17