Australian Capital Territory
Upcoming PD activities are listed below. When you select a particular event, you will be provided with a description of that event, the venue details and the default registration fee.
Provided you are a current member and are logged-in with your member username and password, the discounted registration fee appropriate to your membership category will be calculated and applied to your registration prior to payment. Once you have completed the registration and made payment, you will receive an automatic acknowledgement email that will contain your receipt.
If you are a current member and you do not log-in BEFORE you start the registration process, you will be charged the full non-member registration fee.
Simply select a particular event to see more details and to start the registration process.
WEBINAR: Working and Playing in Schools: Practical Tips & Tricks for Occupational Therapists (NT/QLD) - 14th Feb 17
The live webinar is fully booked.
You can register for the recording* of the live webinar HERE
*The recording will be sent within 48 hours of the live webinar airing.
WORKSHOP: OT For Children: Principles of Assessment and Intervention - 16th Feb 17
This workshop is now full. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list please email email@example.com.
- WEBINAR: A house: walls and beams. A home: more than it seems. How to provide culturally responsive solutions that value the meaning of home (NT/QLD) - 17th Feb 17
- Home Mods Interest Group (Feb 2017) - 22nd Feb 17
- WEBINAR: Ice / Methamphetamine: Myth busting, evidence based treatments and the role of Occupational Therapy (NT/QLD) - 23rd Feb 17
- ACT & NSW Paediatric Interest Group: FACE TO FACE (Feb 2017) - 27th Feb 17
ACT & NSW Paediatric Interest Group: WEBINAR (Feb 2017) - 27th Feb 17
The webinar option is now filled for the ACT/NSW Paediatric interest group. Places are still available to attend this interest group face-to-face, click here for more information.
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Working and Playing in Schools: Practical Tips & Tricks for Occupational Therapists - 28th Feb 17
- WEBINAR: Understanding CPD & Managing your Portfolio - 6th Mar 17
- Webinar Series: Introduction to Soft Tissue OT - 7th Mar 17
- Occ Rehab Interest Group: FACE TO FACE (March 2017) - 7th Mar 17
- Occ Rehab Interest Group: WEBINAR (March 2017) - 7th Mar 17
WEBINAR: Social, emotional and learning for children : Practical skills for OTs - 8th Mar 17
- WEBINAR SERIES: Business Basics for Establishing an OT Private Practice (NATIONAL) - 13th Mar 17
- Meeting: NDIS Support Group Meeting ACT - 23rd Mar 17
- WORKSHOP: Functional Capacity Assessments & Pre-Employment Screening- (Canberra, ACT) - 2 days - 24th Mar 17
- WORKSHOP: Functional Capacity Assessments - The Art of Assessment - (Canberra, ACT) - first day only - 24th Mar 17
- WORKSHOP: The Use of MOHO and its Assessment Tools in Mental Health Practice - 31st Mar 17
- Online: Stroke Recovery April - 5th Apr 17
- WORKSHOP: Environmental Home Modifications - The Basics APRIL - 7th Apr 17
- Online Series - Understanding ABI and the challenging behaviours - 24th Apr 17
- WORKSHOP: Cognitive Orientation to daily Occupational Performance - Learn the CO-OP Approach(tm) (NSW) - 5th May 17
- WORKSHOP Soft Tissue OT - Level One - 8th Jun 17
- 27th National Conference & Exhibition - 19th Jul 17
- WORKSHOP Stroke: Putting Evidence into Practice - 4th Aug 17
- WORKSHOP: Cognitive Orientation to daily Occupational Performance (CO-OP) CERTIFICATION DAY ONLY (NSW) - 8th Sep 17