Australian Capital Territory
Upcoming PD activities are listed below. When you select a particular event, you will be provided with a description of that event, the venue details and the default registration fee.
Provided you are a current member and are logged-in with your member username and password, the discounted registration fee appropriate to your membership category will be calculated and applied to your registration prior to payment. Once you have completed the registration and made payment, you will receive an automatic acknowledgement email that will contain your receipt.
If you are a current member and you do not log-in BEFORE you start the registration process, you will be charged the full non-member registration fee.
Simply select a particular event to see more details and to start the registration process.
- WEBINAR SERIES: Business Basics for Establishing an OT Private Practice (NATIONAL) - 13th Mar 17
- WORKSHOP: The Use of MOHO and its Assessment Tools in Mental Health Practice - 31st Mar 17
- Online: Stroke Recovery April - 5th Apr 17
- Online: Neuroplasticity & brain reorganisation and its relevance to the diseased or injured brain (April) - 5th Apr 17
WORKSHOP: Environmental Home Modifications - The Basics APRIL - 7th Apr 17
This workshop is FULL. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list please email email@example.com
- Online Series - Understanding ABI and the challenging behaviours - 24th Apr 17
- WORKSHOP: Cognitive Orientation to daily Occupational Performance - Learn the CO-OP Approach(tm) (NSW) - 5th May 17
- WORKSHOP Soft Tissue OT - Level One - 8th Jun 17
- WORKSHOP: Complex Home Modifications (CANBERRA) - 23rd Jun 17
- 27th National Conference & Exhibition - 19th Jul 17
- WORKSHOP Stroke: Putting Evidence into Practice - 4th Aug 17
- WEBINAR SERIES: Business Basics for Establishing an OT Private Practice (NATIONAL) - 9th Aug 17
- WEBINAR: Update on Home Modifications Research from the 2017 USA World Congress of Gerontology & Geriatrics - 29th Aug 17
- WORKSHOP: Cognitive Orientation to daily Occupational Performance (CO-OP) CERTIFICATION DAY ONLY (NSW) - 8th Sep 17
- Online: Stroke Recovery October - 4th Oct 17