Upcoming PD activities are listed below. When you select a particular event, you will be provided with a description of that event, the venue details and the default registration fee.
Provided you are a current member and are logged-in with your member username and password, the discounted registration fee appropriate to your membership category will be calculated and applied to your registration prior to payment. Once you have completed the registration and made payment, you will receive an automatic acknowledgement email that will contain your receipt.
If you are a current member and you do not log-in BEFORE you start the registration process, you will be charged the full non-member registration fee.
Simply select a particular event to see more details and to start the registration process.
WEBINAR: Working and Playing in Schools: Practical Tips & Tricks for Occupational Therapists (NT/QLD) - 14th Feb 17
The live webinar is fully booked.
You can register for the recording* of the live webinar HERE
*The recording will be sent within 48 hours of the live webinar airing.
- WEBINAR: A house: walls and beams. A home: more than it seems. How to provide culturally responsive solutions that value the meaning of home (NT/QLD) - 17th Feb 17
- WEBINAR: Ice / Methamphetamine: Myth busting, evidence based treatments and the role of Occupational Therapy (NT/QLD) - 23rd Feb 17
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Working and Playing in Schools: Practical Tips & Tricks for Occupational Therapists - 28th Feb 17
- Workshop: Home Modifications: Ramps & Rails - Rockhampton (NT/QLD) - 2nd Mar 17
- Home Modifications: Double CPD Package - 2 & 3 March 2017 - Rockhampton (NT/QLD) - 2nd Mar 17
- Workshop: Safe & Effective Manual Handling of Patients in Hospital and Community Settings (NT/QLD) - 3rd Mar 17
- Workshop: Home Modifications: Bathroom Modifications - Rockhampton (NT/QLD) - 3rd Mar 17
- WEBINAR: Understanding CPD & Managing your Portfolio - 6th Mar 17
- Webinar Series: Introduction to Soft Tissue OT - 7th Mar 17
WEBINAR: Social, emotional and learning for children : Practical skills for OTs - 8th Mar 17
- WEBINAR SERIES: Business Basics for Establishing an OT Private Practice (NATIONAL) - 13th Mar 17
- WORKSHOP: Introduction to 'Stepping On': Falls Prevention Program - Train the Trainer (NT/QLD) - 27th Mar 17
- Online: Stroke Recovery April - 5th Apr 17
- Online Series - Understanding ABI and the challenging behaviours - 24th Apr 17
- 27th National Conference & Exhibition - 19th Jul 17
- WORKSHOP: Functional Capacity Assessments and Pre-Employment Screening - The Art of Assessment - (Darwin, NT) - 2 days - 1st Sep 17
- WORKSHOP: Functional Capacity Assessments - The Art of Assessment - (Darwin, NT) - first day only - 1st Sep 17