View the published Jan-Jun 2017 SA CPD calendar here
Upcoming PD activities are listed below. When you select a particular event, you will be provided with a description of that event, the venue details and the default registration fee.
Provided you are a current member and are logged-in with your member username and password, the discounted registration fee appropriate to your membership category will be calculated and applied to your registration prior to payment. Once you have completed the registration and made payment, you will receive an automatic acknowledgement email that will contain your receipt.
If you are a current member and you do not log-in BEFORE you start the registration process, you will be charged the full non-member registration fee.
Simply select a particular event to see more details and to start the registration process.
- RECORDED WEBINAR SERIES: Model of Human Occupation (MOHO) in Mental Health (NT/QLD) - 24th Jan 17
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Introducing the PICCOLO Tool: Parenting Interactions with Children (NT/QLD) - 31st Jan 17
- WEBINAR: National Aged Care Reforms: Implications for Policy Changes for OTs - 6th Feb 17
- ONLINE Splinting Upskill Workshops -Treating the person and not just the hand - Complete Series - 8th Feb 17
ADELAIDE Assessment of Motor and Process Skills (AMPS) - 9th Feb 17
ADELAIDE - a five-day workshop
Thursday, Friday & Saturday 9-11 February 2017
Friday & Saturday 19-18 February 2017
- WEBINAR: Working and Playing in Schools: Practical Tips & Tricks for Occupational Therapists (NT/QLD) - 14th Feb 17
- WEBINAR: A house: walls and beams. A home: more than it seems. How to provide culturally responsive solutions that value the meaning of home (NT/QLD) - 17th Feb 17
- WORKSHOP: Toilet Time - Toilet Training for children & young people with developmental disabilities - 23rd Feb 17
- WEBINAR: Ice / Methamphetamine: Myth busting, evidence based treatments and the role of Occupational Therapy (NT/QLD) - 23rd Feb 17
- WORKSHOP Making Your Opinion Count: Medico-Legal - 2nd Mar 17
- Webinar Series: Introduction to Soft Tissue OT - 7th Mar 17
- WEBINAR: Social, emotional and learning for children : Practical skills for OTs - 8th Mar 17
- WEBINAR SERIES: Business Basics for Establishing an OT Private Practice (NATIONAL) - 13th Mar 17
- WORKSHOP: Pain Posture & Performance: An upper body soft tissue approach for OTs - 22nd Mar 17
- WORKSHOP: Breast Cancer Rehabilitation - 24th Mar 17
- Online: Stroke Recovery April - 5th Apr 17
- WORKSHOP: The Power of Neuroplasticity - 7th Apr 17
- WORKSHOP Child Initiated Pretend Play Assessment (ChIPPA) - 3 day program - 6th Jun 17
- WORKSHOP Pretend Play - 9th Jun 17
- 27th National Conference & Exhibition - 19th Jul 17
- WORKSHOP: The Art of Assessment - (Adelaide, SA) - 2 days - 19th Oct 17
- WORKSHOP: The Art of Assessment - (Adelaide, SA) - first day only - 19th Oct 17