Upcoming PD activities are listed below. When you select a particular event, you will be provided with a description of that event, the venue details and the default registration fee.
Provided you are a current member and are logged-in with your member username and password, the discounted registration fee appropriate to your membership category will be calculated and applied to your registration prior to payment. Once you have completed the registration and made payment, you will receive an automatic acknowledgement email that will contain your receipt.
If you are a current member and you do not log-in BEFORE you start the registration process, you will be charged the full non-member registration fee.
Simply select a particular event to see more details and to start the registration process.
WEBINAR: Working and Playing in Schools: Practical Tips & Tricks for Occupational Therapists (NT/QLD) - 14th Feb 17
The live webinar is fully booked.
You can register for the recording* of the live webinar HERE
*The recording will be sent within 48 hours of the live webinar airing.
- WEBINAR: A house: walls and beams. A home: more than it seems. How to provide culturally responsive solutions that value the meaning of home (NT/QLD) - 17th Feb 17
- WEBINAR: Ice / Methamphetamine: Myth busting, evidence based treatments and the role of Occupational Therapy (NT/QLD) - 23rd Feb 17
WORKSHOP (2-Days): Learn the CO-OP Approach (TM) (VIC) - 24th Feb 17
- INTEREST GROUP: Private Practice Interest Group Feb 2017 (VIC) - 27th Feb 17
- RECORDED WEBINAR: Working and Playing in Schools: Practical Tips & Tricks for Occupational Therapists - 28th Feb 17
- WORKSHOP (2-Days): SleepAbility Promoting Positive Sleep Practices in Children & Adolescents with Developmental Disabilities (VIC) - 3rd Mar 17
- WEBINAR: Understanding CPD & Managing your Portfolio - 6th Mar 17
- Webinar Series: Introduction to Soft Tissue OT - 7th Mar 17
WEBINAR: Social, emotional and learning for children : Practical skills for OTs - 8th Mar 17
- WEBINAR SERIES: Business Basics for Establishing an OT Private Practice (NATIONAL) - 13th Mar 17
- WORKSHOP: Home Modifications: Ramps & Rails (TAS) - 15th Mar 17
- WORKSHOP: Advanced Home Modifications (TAS) - 16th Mar 17
- INTEREST GROUP: Oncology & Palliative Care Interest Group Meeting Mar 2017 (VIC) - 16th Mar 17
- Coaching Program: Accelerate. Grow. Thrive. A 6 month business coaching program - 17th Mar 17
- WORKSHOP: Design for Dementia (TAS) - 17th Mar 17
- INFORMATION SESSION: Restraint & Seclusion in Victorian Government Schools – what do the impending new guidelines mean for occupational therapy practice? (VIC) - 29th Mar 17
- Online: Stroke Recovery April - 5th Apr 17
- WORKSHOP: Sensory and Attachment Approaches in Mental Health Practice (TAS) - 7th Apr 17
WORKSHOP (3-Days): OT for Children: Principles of Assessment and Intervention (VIC) - 20th Apr 17
- Online Series - Understanding ABI and the challenging behaviours - 24th Apr 17
WORKSHOP (2-Days): A Practical Introduction to Home Modifications (VIC) - 28th Apr 17
- WORKSHOP: Common Hand Conditions & Splinting (VIC) - 13th May 17
- WORKSHOP: Essential Manual Handling for Occupational Therapists (VIC) - 1st Jun 17
- WORKSHOP: Functional Capacity Assessments and Pre-Employment Screening - The Art of Assessment - (Dandenong, VIC) - 2 days - 2nd Jun 17
- WORKSHOP: Functional Capacity Assessments -The Art of Assessment - (Dandenong, VIC) - first day only - 2nd Jun 17
- WORKSHOP: Advanced Manual Handling for Occupational Therapists (VIC) - 2nd Jun 17
- WORKSHOP: Functional Capacity Assessments and Pre-Employment Screening - The Art of Assessment - (Geelong, VIC) - 2 days - 5th Jun 17
- WORKSHOP: Functional Capacity Assessments - The Art of Assessment - (Geelong, VIC) - first day only - 5th Jun 17
- WORKSHOP (2-Days): Neuroplasticity and Stroke Recovery: What's the connection? (VIC) - 27th Jun 17
- 27th National Conference & Exhibition - 19th Jul 17
- WORKSHOP: Cognitive Orientation to daily Occupational Performance (CO-OP) CERTIFICATION DAY ONLY (VIC) - 25th Aug 17