Upcoming PD activities are listed below. When you select a particular event, you will be provided with a description of that event, the venue details and the default registration fee.
Provided you are a current member and are logged-in with your member username and password, the discounted registration fee appropriate to your membership category will be calculated and applied to your registration prior to payment. Once you have completed the registration and made payment, you will receive an automatic acknowledgement email that will contain your receipt.
If you are a current member and you do not log-in BEFORE you start the registration process, you will be charged the full non-member registration fee.
Simply select a particular event to see more details and to start the registration process.
- WEBINAR SERIES: Business Basics for Establishing an OT Private Practice (NATIONAL) - 13th Mar 17
- Coaching Program: Accelerate. Grow. Thrive. A 6 month business coaching program - 17th Mar 17
- INFORMATION SESSION: Restraint & Seclusion in Victorian Government Schools – what do the impending new guidelines mean for occupational therapy practice? (VIC) - 29th Mar 17
- INTEREST GROUP: Neurology & ABI Interest Group Meeting April 2017 (VIC) - 3rd Apr 17
- INTEREST GROUP: Spinal Cord Injury Interest Group Meeting April 2017 (VIC) - 4th Apr 17
- Online: Stroke Recovery April - 5th Apr 17
- Online: Neuroplasticity & brain reorganisation and its relevance to the diseased or injured brain (April) - 5th Apr 17
- WORKSHOP: Sensory and Attachment Approaches in Mental Health Practice (TAS) - 7th Apr 17
- REGIONAL GROUP: Barwon Regional Group Meeting April 2017 (VIC) - 12th Apr 17
WORKSHOP (3-Days): OT for Children: Principles of Assessment and Intervention (VIC) - 20th Apr 17
- Online Series - Understanding ABI and the challenging behaviours - 24th Apr 17
WORKSHOP (2-Days): A Practical Introduction to Home Modifications (VIC) - 28th Apr 17
WORKSHOP: Common Hand Conditions & Splinting (VIC) - 13th May 17
- WORKSHOP: Essential Manual Handling for Occupational Therapists (VIC) - 1st Jun 17
- WORKSHOP: Functional Capacity Assessments and Pre-Employment Screening - The Art of Assessment - (Melbourne, VIC) - 2 days - 2nd Jun 17
- WORKSHOP: Advanced Manual Handling for Occupational Therapists (VIC) - 2nd Jun 17
- WORKSHOP: Foundations to Coach Approach in Early Intervention (VIC) - 8th Jun 17
- WORKSHOP: Sexuality and Disability: A Practical Workshop for Occupation Therapists LEVEL 1 (VIC) - 22nd Jun 17
- WORKSHOP: Sexuality and Disability: A Practical Workshop for Occupation Therapists LEVEL 2 (VIC) - 23rd Jun 17
- WORKSHOP (2-Days): Neuroplasticity and Stroke Recovery: What's the connection? (VIC) - 27th Jun 17
- 27th National Conference & Exhibition - 19th Jul 17
- WEBINAR SERIES: Business Basics for Establishing an OT Private Practice (NATIONAL) - 9th Aug 17
- WORKSHOP: Cognitive Orientation to daily Occupational Performance (CO-OP) CERTIFICATION DAY ONLY (VIC) - 25th Aug 17
- WEBINAR: Update on Home Modifications Research from the 2017 USA World Congress of Gerontology & Geriatrics - 29th Aug 17
- WORKSHOP: NDIS, Service Delivery and the Practictioner (VIC) - 31st Aug 17
- Online: Stroke Recovery October - 4th Oct 17