This Special Interest Group is open to any member of Occupational Therapy Australia who is interested in, or who is currently working in, the area of Paediatric Occupational Therapy. To join a SIG update your preferences under the member dashboard.
The aim of this Special Interest Group is to:
- Provide opportunity for networking and informal sharing at each meeting
- Discuss current issues and practical strategies on a range of topics relevant to OTs with an interest in the area of paediatrics
- Encourage best practice and innovation in the provision of Occupational Therapy services in paediatrics
- Establish connections with geographically isolated, solo practitioners and those in non-traditional occupational therapy roles in the field of paediatrics.
- Provide feedback to OTA on matters relating to practice of Occupational Therapy in paediatrics, to inform CPD events, position statements, etc.
We have SIGs in the following states and/or territories:
Co-Chairs: Sarah Monch, and Sophie-Anna Barling
SIG Assistant: Phua Jia Jun
Convenor: Miriam Rodda
Convenors: Alana Muir and Ashleigh Blake
Convenor: Shelley Peart
Convenors: Alison Smith and Heather Davey
To join a SIG update your preferences under the member dashboard.