Assistive Technology (National)
Aim of the Group
- To connect OT's Nationally who have an interest in Assistive Technology.
- To provide a forum to discuss/share knowledge of innovative and new Assistive Technologies/equipment available in Australia.
- To facilitate networking and sharing of resources.
- To provide and promote ongoing professional development to encourage up to date knowledge of the latest research and information on best practice guidelines for assistive technology.
- A forum to discuss advice for clinical justification for funding of products.
Members of this Special Interest Group are invited to participate in monthly Tuesday evening sessions.
Additional meeting details will be emailed to SIG members directly.
Agenda and Zoom links for each meeting will sent out via email one day prior to the meeting (as registration closes two days before the meeting). The Meeting report and any other resources will be added as one document no later than two Fridays after they are submitted.
For more information or to request to join the group please contact OTA.